The hydrocarbon gas industry is fundamental to the successful exploitation of one of the world’s most important resources. This industry plays a critical role in driving the global economy. The ever increasing use of energy to power the need for the industrial development has resulted in rapid expansion of gas exploration, processing and usage.
The processes and systems involved in producing processing and distributing large quantities gas are highly complex, capital-intensive and require state-of-the-art technology.
As the gas industry faces challenges related to climate change, alternative energies, and energy substitutions, it recognizes the need for managers who have a comprehensive and broad understanding of the industry, including economics, evaluation and decision-making skills and who understand the issues that face the gas industries in the future.
This training seminar will provide a basis for functional managers and those whose experience has been limited to a particular area of the industry, to prepare for additional responsibilities by providing a broad base of knowledge covering the total spectrum of the gas business and specific skills related to the evaluation of opportunities and enhanced decision-making.
The training seminar addresses the following key highlights:
- Understanding of the process considerations of the hydrocarbon gas chain
- Effective and efficient operations of the industry
- The Economics of the gas industries
- Skill developments for opportunity evaluation relating to the gas market
At the end of this training seminar participants will have:
- An understanding of the value added steps in the gas processes
- Gain an insight in the way the Gas Industries have organized to operate effectively and efficiently
- Learn the details of gas processing
- Understand the fundamentals of the economics of the gas industries
The training seminar will be conducted along workshop principles with formal lectures, case studies and interactive worked examples. Relevant case studies will be provided to illustrate the application of each tool in an operations environment. Each learning point will be re-enforced with practical exercises. There will be ample opportunities for discussion and sharing experiences.
The employer will gain:
- Recognized and respected certification for the delegates attending
- Assurance that the course is delivered by a quality training organization using a very experienced lecturer
- Managers who have a broad understanding of the structure and operation of the gas industries
- Employees knowing the details of gas operations at all levels of the value chain
- Delegates who understand the fundamental economics of the gas industries
- Better understanding of the overall gas industries and the challenges they face
- Ability to contribute to corporate decision making
- Understanding of the structure of the gas industries
- Develop skills to assist in the evaluation of corporate opportunities
- Recognise the importance of the process operations relating to the gas production and transport
Who Should Attend?
This training seminar will be of interest to:
- Employees working in the areas of Planning Marketing or Finance
- Anyone requiring a broad understanding of the structure operations and economics of the gas industries