Delegates will learn about the importance of: behavioural leadership; versatility; powerful public speaking, and platform skills; creating charisma through powerful persuasion techniques; pitch perfect planning; meetings management and advanced communication techniques. This training course is essential development for senior leaders who want to influence others with integrity and legitimacy.
This training course will feature:
- Influencing with integrity
- Advanced behavioural leadership techniques
- Powerful public speaking and platform skills
- Crystal clear communication models
- Perfect presentation planning processes
- Using media to enhance your message
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Recognise the importance of behavioural versatility in leadership
- Create powerful and memorable messages
- Harness nerves to present in a professional and persuasive manner
- Plan and execute the perfect presentation
- Handle media and the media
- Recognise the skills that create charisma and model them
This training course will utilise a variety of proven highly interactive adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes facilitated group and individual exercises, case studies, role-play, videos etc. The instructor will also facilitate learning by encouraging the delegates to test and critically appraise any theories and concepts on the training seminar.
Who Should Attend?
This training seminar is designed to improve the confidence of individuals who, as part of their corporate responsibilities, have to make presentations, influence or build legitimate power with individuals, groups or conferences.