Many senior and middle managers do not utilise Excel to its maximum potential. Instead they use it as they would a calculator. If you fall into this category then this course is for you. Having completed this five day course you will have the requisite tools to utilise Excel to its fullest and be better equipped to challenge decisions. In addition, if you work in the upstream or downstream, and your career progression is being restricted by outdated knowledge of modelling techniques then this course will help you move your career forward.
Highlights of the training course include:
- A course which takes delegates from Excel basics to the most advanced use of Excel
- Real world approach to the discipline
- Numerous examples based around the Oil and Gas industry
- Dual approach that not only develops modelling skills but also financial management skills
The training seminar provides delegates with the tools required to find better answers to questions such as:
- How to improve the quality of the quantitative analysis of my corporate presentations
- How to apply financial modelling in the Oil and Gas industry
- How to model investment appraisal techniques and how to assess the appropriate discount rate
Each of the sessions will involve formal lectures, demonstration of modelling techniques and the opportunity for practical application. Screen recordings of important techniques and examples will be made available to delegates to assist in the practical applications and to facilitate application of the techniques used when they approach to the workplace.
The delegates on the 5-Days training Course in Oil and Gas Financial Modelling will benefit by:
- Providing your staff with the opportunities to develop high level financial management techniques appropriate to the Oil and Gas industry
- Updating their quantitative techniques to enable them to make better informed decisions
- Transforming their Excel skills so that they leave with advanced knowledge of Excel for financial modelling
By attending this training course you will:
- Have advanced ability in financial modelling using Excel
- Have a larger skills set when contributing to corporate decisions
- Have the ability to question important decisions formed using financial modelling
Who Should Attend?
- Decision makers and financial modelers in the up-stream and down-stream Oil and Gas industry
- High level managers integral to the decision making process who wish to develop their financial modeling skills